About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Penguin rap

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Lyrics by MC Twin

YO I’m a Penguin
I’m just a Penguin YO!
In Spanish that’s Yo Soy un Penguino       
It don’t matter that I can’t fly
I can swim and slide on my side
I have blubber on my body
I spend my time flying through the sea waters
I’ll take all your daughters

Listen to the beak as I speak
Cus it’s the Penguin RAP

I’m just a Penguin YO!
That Waddles
Waddle Waddle Waddle Waddle What!

Polar Bears, Whales, Walruses all bow down
To the Only Bird that Wears This Crown
I’m a Penguin Son
Just ask my sons

Oh here comes another one
Plop, Hi Daddy

I swim all day and eat delish fish
I don’t even need a dish

I’ve got all the ice
Being a Penguin sure is nice

Iceberg in the
Cus Yo I’m a Penguin
I’m Just a Penguin
That Waddles
Waddle Waddle Waddle Waddle What!

0 comments:

Post a Comment