About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Drinking

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Just growing up a lot of crap
Ask for one thing how hard is that
Just gotta touch another drink
Just stop act and please think
Ship has got hit sunk
It’s your kid or get drunk
Are they worth it or you gonna get crunk
Messed up who woulda thunk
Used too be young and a hunk
Never ever thought booze would catch up
Woozy droozy screw the kids that’s sup
Do one thing that’s all but you take another gulp
Substitute the shit with pulp
Not that strong got it on your mind
Family life is not find
Black it out from the brain
Forget the pleads and let tears rain
Each drink causes more pain
Realize it’s a disease and get better
But with every insult you take it in vain
Now all the ones who cares give up
They lose their cool and go insane
How the fuck can you ignore so much when it’s a one lane

0 comments:

Post a Comment