About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

All around

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All around here
All around fear
With these ears you can hear
The worlds crying
All around you can hear the sighing
So much violence way over the top
Will it be safe
Will it ever stop and be dropped
So much pain is a luring
So many hearts are a hurting
Dart to the heart
Kids are being forced to fight
How can they live life
When they aren’t taught wrong from right
Instead they are taught how to keep targets in sight
They know the meaning of pain alright
So much all around
Escape in and under the ground
Ain't that easy that’s for sure
Why all around so much gore
So tempting with the sweet lure

0 comments:

Post a Comment