About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Ramblings of a "gifted" mind

Saturday, February 27, 2010

  • The gibberish I speak is like no other.
  • Closed minds can not conceive my train of thought.
  • I speak of old days and new, of pleasure and pain, of passion and discontent. I speak volumes not yet written.
  • No one knows my struggle to spit these words that appear in my head. Every chance I get, I embrace the inspiration and let the words flow...like the waters of a raging river.
  • My words don’t fall - they rise...even the deaf can hear me speak. The power of my pen is mighty; I conquer enemies and uplift souls with my gospel.
  • My words are my freedom, my words make me whole.They take me to other times in the fabric of existence. I've got a gift that enables me to see beyond the borders of reality and outside the box of oppression.
  • My words stick in your mind and control your every move...impacting your mind, body and soul...and putting your person in perfect harmony. They take you to another level of emotions and warp your state of mind at my beckoning.
  • I control your attention and I demand respect! My words can lift you higher than the tallest mountain, or send you tumbling back down in despair. My concept of reality is whatever I imagine; I make words that influence...like drugs affect your hormones, my words leave you like a fiend wanting more.
  • My words are a gift to mankind, my gift to the seeds of future generations. Take heed my brothas and sistas, for I stand with you in the fight against injustice, hatred and greed...like my forefathers fought for my generation to live free.
  • I set the standard for my deeds. I’m with you through thick and thin, blood is thicker than water and all the people of the world are my blood and I am theirs.
  • Accomplish, achieve, succeed and remember these ramblings of a "gifted" mind!
For the record - I in know way think too much of myself. This post is all a happy bored me =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment