About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

Thinking

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bottled up inside are feelings & thoughts that I would never wish to be unleashed, feelings that would make anyone quiver. Thoughts that a person on death row may not even feel suitable. Never before have I felt this low, this depressed, this down & out, this worthless… never before have I thought this long, thought this deeply, thought this was it, I finally thought I’ve gotten myself into something that I can't get out of. Since thinking is all that I’ve done, is that where I went wrong? Maybe thinking so hard isn’t the best solution.

Where did I go so wrong, where did I stumble upon this path that has no end, a road full of depression, heartaches, sin, hate, and the weird thoughts that I contemplate. A path that brings nothing, but sorrow...a path that makes me want to end my soul just to escape from this construction zone that my life has endured. Well that sounds good...I wish i could bring myself to an end  - but right before I can, I get to thinking some more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment