About me!

Convinced that thinking is a skill that needs to be nurtured, I go through life looking for a good debate, a good read, a good problem, or a good question. My definition of happiness includes discomfort, I consider myself a change lover, and education is one of my biggest concerns at the moment. I'm also an avid-reader, an above-average yo-yoist, an enthusiastic rule-breaker and many other hyphenated descriptors. I'm an absolute cheese addict (whose main goal is to meet every single person on the planet). You know you want to know more - click here »

Show your support!

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit Featured Work

Keep in touch

RSS Feed Twitter Facebook

Subscribe via email

King for the day

Friday, April 30, 2010

Hard drive clutter. This dates back to school.

8th Jan, 2005

As I woke up people loving me
Really gold crown and robes to my feet
Hopping out of bed looking really cool
Just knowing what its like not going to school
Walking down the hallway pictures of my self
I'm the one that has the best health
People bowing down
Kissing my feet, giving me food
I have all the beef.
Day is almost over
Its time to go to bed
Now its time to rest my royal head

0 comments:

Post a Comment